The original ice cream recipe can be found here on AllRecipes.com. But here's what we ended up with...
Snow Ice Cream
- 1.5 gallons of fresh, clean snow
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups milk
- Mix your fresh snow with the sugar and vanilla extract. It doesn't exactly mix all that well together, but it will...
- Add in the 2.5 cups of milk. The original recipe tells you to add milk until you get the desired consistency... at first, we added just the two cups, but we ended up needing a lot more to mix up that much snow.
- Serve immediately! (The reason there are no photos of the steps in between is because it started to melt so quickly there was no time to pause!)
I'm linking up here: