The lovely Jenni at Kissed by a Frog (and another crafty scientist, I'd like to add!) gave me this fabulous award. I was out of town and a little late figuring it out and posting about it, but better late than never, right?! That's when I'm telling myself anyways... But on to the award!
- Copy the award image into a post.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
- Put in a link to their blogs.
- Notify the award receivers.
- Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
- Getting fun comments and feedback from you all here on this blog! I would never have thought I'd enjoy blogging as much as I do (and I could make a great list of 10 things about blogging that make me happy)!
- Jewelry, specifically necklaces... I feel kind of naked without one!
- Favorite boyfriend and the adorable furbabies (Max & Bella)
- Crafty time (shocker, I know)
- When the Braves win or at least have an awesome, interesting game
- Any and all football (I like it when my teams win and when my fantasy guys do well!)
- Blue Moon beer & Sam Adams Summer (when it's really good draft beer... it's the only beer that I can taste a big difference in good draft v. bad draft and the good stuff tastes like summer to me!)
- Packages in the mail
- "Deadliest Catch" - I LOVE that show.... and I kind of wish that I could hang out with the Hillstrand brothers though I don't know if I could handle it. : )
(First, I struggle over choosing stuff like this and I feel kind of bad leaving anyone out... plus, I don't know who will actually do this and so I more or less try to choose from some of my favorite blogs and bloggy friends while thinking about who will pass on the award. If you would like an award some time, email me... I'll do my best to remember you the next time around! Also, I tried to give these to people who didn't already have this one and maybe to some you all haven't seen or visited before. And you should check out these blogs - these are some awesomely creative, wonderfully supportive bloggers and crafters!)