I'm kind of terribly lazy and so I figured I'd post the rules, just tell you my 11 things once, then answer the questions from each crafty lady in subsequent posts (otherwise I'll never get started and I totally want to play!), and finally tag 11 people and call it a win... (Also, I promise I'll try to tell you new things and not stuff from previous posts where I listed random things about me...)
So here goes nothing!
1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you’ve “tagged” them.
My 11 Fun Facts
1. I'm kind of ridiculous about punctuation and grammar and I fix it obsessively. Even when there is no good reason or it takes way way WAYYYYY too much time. Exhibit A would be the rules above that I just capitalized and made into sentences.
2. I love Bella and Max more than I love myself. Sometimes I get home and I really really really have to pee, but I know they do too and I always take them out before I go... I'm not sure they appreciate it, but it makes me feel better about not having taken them wherever I went. It also makes me feel like I'm proving to them that I do love them more than I love myself and I'm okay with how weird all of that might be.
3. I really love sports and know more sports trivia and facts than most people in the world. Guys or gals. It's a handy talent to have in bars when you can bet strangers who will underestimate a gal standing 5'3" tall and her knowledge of SEC quarterbacks for example...
4. I'm obnoxiously hot-natured. I haven't always been, but now I keep the apartment crazy cold. The boyfriend affectionately calls it "the meat locker" and tolerates it by snuggling with the pups or wearing a blanket as a second skin.
5. I find myself way funnier than most other people in the world (find me). I'm pretty okay with that.
6. The college course I teach is one that I never took in college or graduate school. Luckily I read the textbook before I started teaching...
7. I used to think Tina Fey was watching my life and writing "30 Rock" based upon the ridiculousness of my life and my struggles to run the lab.
8. The boyfriend is more than a foot taller than me - I'm 5'3" and he's 6'4". My parents enjoy having him change light bulbs and clean top shelves when he visits them.
9. When my lease ends this August, the boyfriend and the pups and I have no idea where we'll be living. We're hoping I have a job by then and we move there, but it's pretty up in the air.
10. I'm not sure I've ever gotten so close to being at the end of a plan without having another one in place. I knew I was going to college and where before high school ended, I knew about grad school before college ended... and now we're just hanging out and it feels bizarre, but exciting.
11. Max has a huge crush on one of the ladies that works at the vet's office. We ran by the other day to pick up something and so we took the pups to go see the ladies that work there because both of them love it and love them and when Max's fave wasn't there, he started barking a bit (and sort of talking to the other ladies in an unhappy tone) and then his fave came out of an exam room and he started BARKING. Loudly. And trying to run to her. When she left, he cried and didn't really want to leave. I'm not sure if the boyfriend and I are mortified or think this is cute... but I’ll keep you all posted!
So, those are my 11 facts about me! Check back for my answers to the questions from each crafty lady and the 11 ladies I'll tag (to be completed at some point when I have more time and/or am less worried I cant' make a complete sentence)! : )